Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Getting to the Turnips!



I started working first thing this morning, and before I knew it, the day was almost gone!!

I had to stop and re-think what I wanted for the upper right corner and as you see I just continued with the black. I finished the greens--YEAH! and did some touch up in spots. Oh, and put in the kraft paper, or paper bags, on the board. So, really all I have left to do is the board and the turnips. And the wording on the paper bag. I have some commitments for tomorrow so I may not get to work on it, but by this weekend, I should be nearing the finish--which is good, I could use a new piece for our club membership show. Maybe I can finish, get it matted and framed, and delivered by Friday of next week!!!!

ps--not sure I'll ever get a really good photo:(

No comments: