Monday, November 2, 2009

Art Exhibit



Today was another georgeous day to be outside, so I couldn't resist taking a drive over to Mt. Pleasant to attend Judy Wilder Dalton's Opening Reception at the NTCC Whatley Center. And I'm so glad I did! I am really drawn to Judy's work and I had a chance to study several of them up close and personal. I also was able to talk with Judy and hear her talk about her process, which I considered to be a mini-lesson in itself! I do hope I have an opportunity to attend one of her workshops in the near future. I have posted a photo of Judy with one of her paintings--and a close up of that painting without too much glare! If you'd like to see more of Judy's work, I'm sure she'd be happy to have you visit her site at http://www.wilderartstudio.com/

No comments: