Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Redbird Finished

I'm a bit disillusioned regarding the finish of my redbird. I thought it looked somewhat better after adding some scratching to that black wing, but after spraying and scanning the final photo, it looks terrible. I just can't get a good photo of it. Maybe it's the glare from the spray shining on the scanner glass. I used a matte finish Krylon which is supposed to keep the surface of the board from getting further scratches and fingerprints. I got the same glare on the sunflower which I am not even going to post because it looks worse. Good thing I took photos prior to spraying!

No comments: